Another great use for a romper is that they can also be used as a cover up for beach. A pull-on romper can be the simplest possible beach side change.
Whatever you do with your romper, just have fun with it. This is how fashion is supposes to be, isn't it?
Scroll down and see which romper I suggest for different body types.
Animal prints romper from BCBGeneration
Metallic buckle belt from Express
The Perfect Wooden shoes in mint green from Jeffrey Campbell
Rompers are great pieces for all different body types. Just know your body type and few tips, you can rock a romper no matter which body type you have.
If you are petite, find rompers that are shorter. What I mean by shorter is those no longer than mid-thigh. Strapless rompers are your best choice, and wearing them with wedges can make your legs look longer.
1) Printed jumpsuit from Zara
2) Lace strappy playsuit with bow detail from ASOS
3) Confetti Stripe romper from REVOLVEclothing
1) Summer solid Evelyn romper from REVOLVEclothing
2) Vent back shortie jumper from REVOLVEclothing
3) Jumpsuit with wavy hem from ZARA
1) Playsuit with lace back from ZARA
2) Devoted lace playsuit from REVOLVEclothing
3) Savannah layered jumpsuit from REVOLVEclothing
1) Playsuit in tropical print from ASOS
2) Cutwork playsuit from ASOS
3) Peach for the stars romper from ModCloth
If you like to read my blog please follow this site with Google friend or enter your email using "subscribe to Mask of Runway" (FREE) under this post. You are also very welcome to leave any comments or share any ideas. Leave your blog address so I can visit yours too. Every followers and comments will be appreciated. xoxo
"Fashion has no rules"