Hello my dears, how's your Christmas shopping goes? I am almost done with my Christmas presents shopping other than a couple more items to pick up. Now it's time to shop for myself, I mean, how can I ignored all the sale and cool items? This is the best season to shop! Today I picked up a few items from my favorite online store Persunmall into my wish list and I want to share them with you.
- Colorblock Blazer - This blazer is absolutely a bold piece. Put this on top of the black outfit and you'll look way more stylish instantly!
- Tartan/Plaids Wool Coats - There's never too much of coats for Winter. This tartan print is so trendy and classy too. Keep yourself warm and chic at the same time!
- Quilted Leather Sleeves Trench Coats - On my previous post with quilted skirt I found out that a lot of people love quilted details just like me. Here you go, an absolutely classy and cool pieces of coats that you can wear over an over again!
- Mix print dress - Are you loving the mix print but not sure how to? This Winter dress is perfect for you. The mix pattern between houndstooth and plaids in same color palate is classy and elegant. (Perfect for Christmas dinner girls!)
- Wedges Sneakers - I am so loving this sneakers. The hidden heels are what all the petite girls want isn't it? The studs also give a very edgy touch to them.
- Legging - How cool is this legging?! I think I see owls in there!
- Checker Sweater - This sweater will keep you warm as well as stylish. I love sweater because they can pretty much be wear most of the time other than hot Summer. Worth buying.
- Lace skirts - Have you seen the lingerie styles this season? If you love it but think it might be too sexy to wear it out, this skirt is a must have. A little lace at the bottom is so ladylike and sexy without too overboard.
- Over-the-knees high boots - I have been wearing my over-the-knees boots and I'm loving it. However, the one I own was high heels and I don't think I should wear them while it's snowing outside. This boots from Persunmall is great because it's not just stylish and chic but it's also in flat. Wear them and run in the snow, you won't fall!
xoxo, Cassandra Liu
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE ON WEAR2DAY.COM